Lost Jade

Friday, June 23, 2006

More...more...infinited....SUFFER...for ever...

Yes I know....We’re born a little bit surprised...We went a little far this time...Oh no...And I said...We’ve got too many thing to...lose don’t wanna live my life this way....From a moment that lingered too long To a battle that can never be won,So wrong...Thought it’s love we both want It’s a love we don’t need.Let’s sit here in silence,Let out heats bleed,That it’s hard to be strong ,When u’re feeling so week,Till the night’s over .......Don’t suffer alone...Suffer with me....... So here we are...Standing in an empty room ....I’m trying not to look at you,That way ,Cos I care ,Thought it’s hurting me so much inside,I’m trying just to be your friend today....
If we can’t share the highs Might as well share the pain ,I k now it’s breaking every rule,But it helps ease the strain I’d rather sit here in sorrow ....Again again....In the arms of one another’s suffering ....
Thought it’s love we both want
It’s a love we don’t need
Let’s sit here in silence
Let out heats bleed
That it’s hard to be strong
When u’re feeling so week
Till the night’s over
Don’t suffer alone
Suffer with me.........

Giada-chan

No comments: